It has always baffled clients across industries that how can a building or interior created from the architect’s drawing, based on his site measurements, have variance between the plan and the final execution. This is precisely the reason why clients can’t understand the concept of as-built drawing documentation, and its importance in giving final shape to the project.
While this is certainly a most fervent plea of professionals in the AEC industry, those outside it hardly seem to understand that the eye that measures and the hand that executes can never be in 100% cohesion, hence the variance. Based on this observation, it’s established that the architect, the client and everyone else who is in contact with the project would certainly have a design change in mind, and since the same would also be put into action as the construction progresses, the need for As built drawing documentation is absolute.
Creating an as-built set is similar to the creation of a CD set. Marked up PDFs of CD sets are used to alter the CAD files of the CD sets in accordance with the requirements, all the while ensuring that accurate information is recorded in the title block.
- 5 Contemporary Design Principles:3D CAD Design Services (Continued)
- 3 Salient Features of Non-Disclosure Agreements: CAD Outsourcing Services
- 6 Definite Advantages of Working with Revit Outsourcing Services
- 3 Aspects You Should Take Care to Make Designs Work: Architectural CAD Drafting
- Top 3 Advantages of Working in Tandem with Revit Outsourcing Services