Conversion: CAD Symbols to Revit Libraries
CAD symbols can be called as building blocks that have contributed to the invention of BIM. In the 1980s, product manufacturers created their symbol libraries in 3D, with menu-driven attribute choices that often led to material being duplicated. For the designer, and the CAD drafter, the creation of symbols is a tedious process that requires a lot of attention to detail. For BIM model, Revit families are the starting point. Starting things afresh is a time-consuming process, something every project schedule would certainly not allow.
At The AEC Associates, we bring our experience and expertise to aid our clients in their projects and help them convert CAD Drawing to Revit. Asking the right questions such as specifications, and applications while converting CAD symbols from a 2D representation is important and we make sure to get all the relevant answers from our clients, before we begin work.
- 3 Point Formula For 3D CAD Design Services For Producing Timeless Architecture
- 3 Benefits Offered By BIM Outsourcing Companies In India
- 3 Ways Building Information Modeling Services Help You Manage Facilities More Efficiently
- 3 Objectives Of Auditing: Architectural Design Drafting Companies
- 2 Main Reasons For The Popularity Of Architectural CAD Conversion Services