Conversion: CAD Symbols to Revit Libraries
CAD symbols can be called as building blocks that have contributed to the invention of BIM. In the 1980s, product manufacturers created their symbol libraries in 3D, with menu-driven attribute choices that often led to material being duplicated. For the designer, and the CAD drafter, the creation of symbols is a tedious process that requires a lot of attention to detail. For BIM model, Revit families are the starting point. Starting things afresh is a time-consuming process, something every project schedule would certainly not allow.
At The AEC Associates, we bring our experience and expertise to aid our clients in their projects and help them convert CAD Drawing to Revit. Asking the right questions such as specifications, and applications while converting CAD symbols from a 2D representation is important and we make sure to get all the relevant answers from our clients, before we begin work.
- 3 Ways BIM Outsourcing India Can Help You Achieve Greater Efficiency
- 2 Reasons As-Built Drawings Are So Important for Architectural Services India
- 3 Contemporary Principles of Office Design:CAD Architecture Services
- 3 Great Advantages of Hiring Paper to CAD Conversion Services
- 3C’s Architectural Services India Must Consider For Producing Timeless Buildings