Conversion : CAD Symbols to Revit Libraries
CAD symbols can easily be referred to as the building blocks that have led to the invention of BIM. In the 1980s, product manufacturers used to create their symbol libraries in 3D, with menu-driven attribute choices that also had material take-offs. For the designer, and to the CAD drafter, the creation of symbols is a tedious process that requires a lot of attention to detail. For the BIM model, Revit families are the starting point. Starting things afresh is quite a time-consuming process, something every project schedule would certainly not allow.
At The AEC Associates, we bring our experience and expertise to aid our clients in their projects and help them convert CAD Drawing To Revit. The right questions are all that make the difference to the final execution, and we know exactly what needs to be asked with reference to the items, their specifications and applications, while converting CAD symbols from a 2D representation to a real life organism!
- 3 Issues That Make The Job Of Architectural CAD Conversion Services So Complex
- 3 Advantages Of Vertical Integration In BIM Implementation: BIM Modelling Services
- 3 Great Advantages Of Employing Architectural Interior Rendering:Architectural Design Drafting
- 3 Main Intricacies Of PDF To CAD Conversion
- 3 Excellent Green Features Of BIM: Building Information Modeling Services(Continued)