Conversion : CAD Symbols to Revit Libraries
CAD symbols can easily be referred to as the building blocks that have led to the invention of BIM. In the 1980s, product manufacturers used to create their symbol libraries in 3D, with menu-driven attribute choices that also had material take-offs. For the designer, and to the CAD drafter, the creation of symbols is a tedious process that requires a lot of attention to detail. For the BIM model, Revit families are the starting point. Starting things afresh is quite a time-consuming process, something every project schedule would certainly not allow.
At The AEC Associates, we bring our experience and expertise to aid our clients in their projects and help them convert CAD Drawing To Revit. The right questions are all that make the difference to the final execution, and we know exactly what needs to be asked with reference to the items, their specifications and applications, while converting CAD symbols from a 2D representation to a real life organism!
- 3 Top Benefits Offered by Revit Outsourcing Services
- 4 Design Elements 3D CAD Design Services Must Consider For Primary School Buildings
- 3 Design Principles To Produce Timeless Architecture: 3D CAD Design Services
- 4 Main Reasons PDF Is the Preferred File Format for Architectural CAD Conversion
- 3 Ways Architectural Drafting Services Can Help Make A Building Project Successful