CAD symbols can be called as building blocks that have contributed to the invention of BIM. In the 1980s, product manufacturers created their symbol libraries in 3D, with menu-driven attribute choices that often led to material being duplicated. For the designer, and the CAD drafter, the creation of symbols is a tedious process that requires a lot of attention to detail. For BIM model, Revit families are the starting point. Starting things afresh is a time-consuming process, something every project schedule would certainly not allow.
At The AEC Associates, we bring our experience and expertise to aid our clients in their projects and help them convert CAD Drawing to Revit. Asking the right questions such as specifications, and applications while converting CAD symbols from a 2D representation is important and we make sure to get all the relevant answers from our clients, before we begin work.
- 5 Parameters For Choosing Your CAD Drafting Outsourcing Partner
- 4 Ways 5D BIM Models Created By BIM Modeling Services Help You Execute Projects More Efficiently
- 3 Top Benefits Of Hiring BIM Consulting Services For CAD To BIM Conversion
- 5 Main Aspects to be Considered for Producing Prototypical CD Sets for Retail Stores: CAD Outsourcing Companies
- 5 Advantages Of Hiring CAD Service Providers For CAD Templates And Content Creation In 2021