Quality, as a term, has been much used, defined, redefined, dissected, misinterpreted and aspired for in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry more so when it comes to CAD, BIM Outsourcing. For us, it is nothing more than an attitude; and culture is the combined attitude of people. Hence, we believe in imbibing a culture of quality in our people and work processes, reducing the need for the quality team to be inspectors or fire fighters, much less the reason for missing deadlines!
The main responsibility of our quality team is to aid in creating processes and training manuals for CAD, BIM Projects. Akin to a coach who teaches the right technique to a player or team, we encourage mentoring within our organization, to ensure that our clients derive the maximum benefit from our services. For experience professionals in particular, this training is more intensive, where we work with them at a much deeper level to help them break into our work methodology.
Finally, based on the review and documentation process that is the penultimate step to the culmination of the project, our quality team collaborates with the operational heads to review the parent process periodically.
At The AEC Associates, we walk that extra mile, for quality is not an afterthought!
- 8 Project Aspects Streamlined Efficiently By BIM 360 Workflows To Make Your Building Projects Flawless In 2022
- 3 Ways Scan To CAD Services Afford You Unprecedented Freedom And Flexibility In Design Processes In 2022
- 3 Essential Steps To Make Point Cloud To CAD Conversion More Precise And Accurate In 2022
- 5 Ways Revit Outsourcing Services Help Better MEP Planning And Modeling During Construction Projects In 2022
- 6 Ways BIM 360 Workflow Helps Improve Collaboration Among Different Disciplines In A Construction Project In 2022