Quality, as a term, has been much used, defined, redefined, dissected, misinterpreted and aspired for in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry more so when it comes to CAD, BIM Outsourcing. For us, it is nothing more than an attitude; and culture is the combined attitude of people. Hence, we believe in imbibing a culture of quality in our people and work processes, reducing the need for the quality team to be inspectors or fire fighters, much less the reason for missing deadlines!
The main responsibility of our quality team is to aid in creating processes and training manuals for CAD, BIM Projects. Akin to a coach who teaches the right technique to a player or team, we encourage mentoring within our organization, to ensure that our clients derive the maximum benefit from our services. For experience professionals in particular, this training is more intensive, where we work with them at a much deeper level to help them break into our work methodology.
Finally, based on the review and documentation process that is the penultimate step to the culmination of the project, our quality team collaborates with the operational heads to review the parent process periodically.
At The AEC Associates, we walk that extra mile, for quality is not an afterthought!
- 3 Contemporary Principles of Office Design:CAD Architecture Services
- 3 Great Advantages of Hiring Paper to CAD Conversion Services
- 3C’s Architectural Services India Must Consider For Producing Timeless Buildings
- 3 Contemporary Applications Of Glass As A building Material:3D CAD Drawing Services
- 3 Advantages of Interior Rendering for Industry Professionals: Architectural Services India